An engaging and inspiring speaker, Carmen brings a passionate tenor to any event. His stories and insights, in keynote presentations and workshops, bring participants to both tears of joy and sadness, and peels of unrestrained laughter. Carmen loves to grab an audience and challenge them to think of how they can improve all their relationships — whether with family, friends, co-workers, or clients.
Carmen's presentations focus on a number of interrelated areas and issues, including:
- Effective Fatherhood: How being a great dad can change you—and change the world.
- Do Good and Forget About It: A few simple steps to change your life and change the world.
- Storytelling Delivers: Sales isn't about numbers, it's about relationships.
- Maybe It's You: A top-seller's tips for examining your own faulty logic and developing productive habits at work and at home.
- It's In Your Hands: How our attitudes and behaviours determine our success in work and life.
- Drop Your Baggage: Addressing the hurts of your past to build a sustainable future.
Click here to learn about booking Carmen for your event. BOOK NOW!